Saturday, June 14, 2014

Week 1 - No results yet

Unfortunately I've not yet seen results, but I wasn't expecting a miracle! 

Products
  • As my spots were cystic this week, I've been applying Benzoyl Peroxide 5% to them nightly.  They've definitely reduced but I hate the burning feeling you get from BP  :(
  • I've also been using Sudacrem when sitting around the house
Diet
  • I'm drinking 2-3 litres of water per day + a few cups of green tea
  • Despite my hatred of Brocolli, I've read that it is a super food for acne so I've been having that for lunch everyday
  • I'm also eating 4 Brazil nuts per day to increase my Selenium intake.  I did a nutritional test a few months ago which showed that I had a Selenium.  It was only this week that I read how Selenium is used to treat acne!    
  • All sweets & chocolate are out - failed on this one!
  • I'm trying to reduce my dairy intake.
Interesting Reads





No comments:

Post a Comment